Today we’d like to show you how to make this cute, 3D Christmas card with your little ones. Teachers can use this idea in their preschool and parents can do it at home with kids. It’s easy and fun!
3D Christmas greeting card
What we will need is the following:
- Card stock paper (white and red)
- Carving knife (only for adults)
What kids do next:
- Place the white paper on top of the red one
- Draw a Christmas tree shape with a pencil
- Teachers use a carving knife to cut out the tree shape (leave top and bottom uncut)
- Fold the Christmas tree shape (so its branches’ tips stay up above the red paper)
- Glue the cut parts of the tree shape to the red paper
- Kids can use crayons to draw colors and patterns on their 3D Christmas tree
And there you go…
Your Christmas 3D greeting card is ready. You can use the back of the card to write some nice holiday wishes. Also, your Christmas 3D card can be any color your little ones would want. If you have a package of the card box paper, you can use variety of different colors. You can also use Lipa Christmas downloadables, such as Happy Christmas, pink Santa letter template or green Santa letter template to spice up your 3D card with more style.
Have a wonderful art activity with kids! We would love to see some pictures of your work!
Have a cheerful advent day…