Creative cooking can be fun and useful for both parents and kids. That’s why we enjoy giving you ideas about how to teach your kids to embrace healthy habits. Today, it’s turkey and vegetable on the menu.
Turkey and vegetable sandwiches
- 6 slices of rye or wholegrain bread
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 roasted turkey breasts sliced lengthwise
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon of organic olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze the lemon and mix it with the olive oil
- Slice turkey and vegetable lengthwise
- Spread cottage cheese on bread slices
- Start making 2 towers in the following order: bread, turkey, vegetable, lemon & olive oil mixture
Yogurt or orange juice can be a good choice for drinks, as well as fresh fruit for the dessert. Let us know how your little ones liked this fun idea.