Did you know that this beautiful fruit is one of the best organic antioxidants, full of vitamin C, B, carotene and proteins? It looks appealing and and it’s low with calories. We’ve decided to use this exotic fruit to prepare a nice smoothie and a salad dressing. Why don’t you join us?
Lemon Dragon Fruit smoothie
Ingredients for the smoothie:
- 1 dragon fruit
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
Blend it all in a blender. Kids will enjoy the taste and the color.
Dragon Fruit salad dressing
The fruit is perfect for your salad dressing! This is what you will need:
- 1/4 cups of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- And this is how the preparation goes:
- Mix it all together until the sugar dissolves
- Place your vegetable in a bowl and cover it with the dressing
- Mix everything well
And your special salad is ready to be served! We hope the whole family will enjoy the taste of your new, special salad and we are pretty sure kids will love the smoothie! The color is just too appealing for everyone’s eyes.
Have fun preparing this together with your family.