We’ve got another reason to smile today!
Ever since 1999, we celebrate the first Friday of October as the World Smile Day, created by Harvey Ball, the famous American commercial artist who created yellow smile face.
Tell a few kids’ jokes
If you can come up with funny jokes your kids would understand, it’s a great way to start the World Smile Day. We have some for you. You can use them anytime:
- Why did a banana go to the doctors? Because it wasn’t peeling well
- Why do fish live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze
- What sound do porcupines make when they kiss? Ouch!
- Why are ghosts bad liars? Because you can see right through them
- What is a cat’s favorite color? Purrr-ple
- Why are cats good at video games? Because they have 9 lives
- What do you call a sleepy dinosaur? Dino-snore
Prepare a funny meal
Sandwiches in different shapes are always a good way to make your children smile. You can prepare simple heart shapes, animal faces or some other funny looking shapes your children will enjoy.
Keep a beautiful smile and healthy teeth
There is one very important thing no to be forgotten when it comes to a beautiful smile – oral hygiene. Teeth need a lot of attention and a good care. Brushing them twice a day is mandatory and you can add one more brushing after the lunch. Also, flossing is very important to remove the food that has stuck between the little teeth. My kid’s dentist has a perfect video explanation on teeth hygiene for your kids. Watch it together, it’s fun and useful.
Spark a smile with playing Lipa games
Yes, all our games will put a smile on your children’s face! They will play, have fun, learn and smile. Is there a better way to combine all those 4 happy moments? Absolutely not! You can download our games for free on App Store and Google Play.
Now that you’ve worked on your kids’ smiles…
You can end the World Smile Day by taking a few funny photos at the photo booth, just like our Lipa Splash characters did.