Hey, hey, magical times ahead! We’re getting ready for some Halloween treats. That’s why we’ve got the most delicious Halloween meal ready for you! It’s the pumpkin soup.
Ingredients for the soup
For this super delicious soup you will need the following:
- One butternut pumpkin
- One onion
- One big carrot
- One big potato
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Four tablespoons of chicken flavored stock powder
All of these are perfect for 8 servings.
How we to prepare the soup?
- Heat oil in a pan to fry the vegetable (onion, carrot, potato) vegetables
- Add 2L of boiling water to the pan
- Add the chicken flavored powder
- Put it in the pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft
- Take a stick mixer and mash the soup until it looks smooth
- Add salt and pepper
More Halloween cooking ideas
Have fun preparing this swoop, whoop supercool soup! For more fun Halloween cooking ideas, check out our Pinterest page, we have some cool Halloween boards ready for you!