Decorations, trick-or-treating and costumes are not the only things that make the Halloween. If you’re throwing a fun Halloween party for your kids, it’s a good idea to spice up the fun with some cool Halloween snacks and recipes. That’s why we have our favorite ones ready for you!
One of our favorite trick-or-treat snacks is definitively this funny monster pudding! It’s delicious and easy to prepare. What you will need is the following:
In small cups, put a level of pudding and let it cool. When the first level is cooled, add molten chocolate cake crumbs and then the last pudding level. Let cool again. When the mixture in cups is cooled, you can add marshmallows for eyes and melted chocolate for the eye pupils. And that’s it our dear Villagers! Your monster pudding is ready! Hooray!
Aren’t they just adorable? This is absolutely our favorite Halloween treat, and we’d love you to try them, too! So, let’s see what you will need for 24 witch’s cupcakes.
- Line two 12-cup cupcake pans with paper liners
- Pour batter into pans and bake
- Cool them down
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and orange food color
- Mix it all well
- Cut sugar cones in half crosswise (use serrated knife)
- Use frosting as glue and attach pointed bottom half of each cone to a chocolate wafer to form witch’s hats
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting and place a witch’s hat on top of each cupcake
- Sprinkle the orange cupcakes with chocolate jimmies
Halloween food ideas on our Pinterest page
Some of the finest and the most delicious Halloween food ideas you can find on our Pinterets page as always. We’ve re-pinned some of the amazing work that also looks extremely attractive. We’re sure your kids will love it. Also, if you’re having a Halloween party, this could be very useful for delighting your guests. Spiders, fingers, teeth and ghosts, all of it colorful and edible.
If you’re in a rush and need some faster ideas, we recommend snacks like Disney Frozen mini cheese balls, pumpkin-shaped pretzels, zombie popcorn, or a bag of bones for the whole family. What ever you decide to prepare, include the whole family and enjoy the fun Halloween together.